Rawlings’ Pro Preferred line of ball gloves continues to combine top pro game-day patterns and pro-grade materials to deliver the quality and performance that the very best in the game demand. Rawlings Pro Preferred gloves feature impeccable kip skin leather that breaks in to specific playing preferences, forming the perfect pocket. The high-performance sheepskin lining wicks moisture away, keeping the hand dry for better control when players need it most.
The hand opening features a conventional, open back with a laced binding. The conventional back allows for extra ventilation, while the laced binding provides a secure and snug fit – keeping the glove in place, even during the toughest plays.
The Rawlings PROS314-2CB Pro Preferred 11.5” baseball glove is cut, shaped and put together by a single, master craftsman the entire way through the process. This craftsman takes the time to break-in the glove about 30% of the way, leaving about 70% of the break-in for the player to shape and form the glove to their liking. The PROS314-2CB from Rawlings is for the elite infielder looking for a glove to match their level of play.
- Pro "I"™ web is typically used in middle infielder gloves
- USA-tanned leather lacing for durability
- Conventional back features a wide opening above the wrist
- Pro padding for pocket formation and shape retention for customized feel
- 31 Pattern - designed to open wider offering a wider pocket
- Infield glove
- 60% player break-in
- Rolled leather welting
- 100% wool BOA wrist pad which is water resistant
- New Deertouch finger back lining
- Pittards® sheep skin lining
- Full grain Kip skin leather shell
- Recommended for adult or elite player