Rawlings’ Pro Preferred line of ball gloves continues to combine top pro game-day patterns and pro-grade materials to deliver the quality and performance that the very best in the game demand. Rawlings Pro Preferred gloves feature impeccable kip skin leather that breaks in to specific playing preferences, forming the perfect pocket. The high-performance sheepskin lining wicks moisture away, keeping the hand dry for better control when players need it most. The Rawlings PRO200-6K is 12.25in. in length and features Rawlings’ Pro H™ web. The Pro H™ web design offers a slightly deeper pocket and larger glove to use in the infield.
The hand opening features a conventional, open back with a laced binding. The conventional back allows for extra ventilation, while the laced binding provides a secure and snug fit – keeping the glove in place, even during the toughest plays.
The Rawlings PRO200-6K Pro Preferred 12.25in. baseball glove is cut, shaped, and put together by a single, master craftsman the entire way through the process. This craftsman takes the time to break-in the glove about 30% of the way, leaving about 70% of the break-in for the player to shape and form the glove to their liking. The PROS200-6K from Rawlings is for the elite infielder looking for a glove to match their level of play.
- Pro H™ is an extremely versatile web for infielders and outfielders
- Infield or Pitcher glove
- 60% player break-in
- Recommended for adult or elite player
- Pittards® sheep skin lining
- USA-tanned leather lacing for durability
- Rolled leather welting
- Conventional back features a wide opening above the wrist
- Authentic Pro patterns
- Full grain Kip skin leather shell
- Pro padding for pocket formation and shape retention for customized feel
- New Deertouch finger back lining
- 100% wool BOA wrist pad which is water resistant