- I13 Turn Model
- Big Stick Large Barrel Diameter
- 15/16 Inch Handle Diameter
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Birch Wood Construction
- Flame Treated For An Awesome Overall Look
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Recommended For Players With Experience Hitting Wood
- Colorway: Natural Flame / Teal
- Large Hitting Surface With Insane Sweet Spot
Step up to the plate with the Rawlings Big Stick birch wood baseball bat! New for the 2017 season, this wood bat offers a barrel size that is guaranteed to generate insane power. With a larger hitting surface and an increased sweet spot, you'll have more plate coverage which will result in more hits. Recommended for players who have experience hitting wood and for those who consider themselves a power hitter, this Rawlings wood bat features an I13 turn model. An I13 turn model results in a huge barrel, an end loaded swing weight, and a large 15/16 inch handle diameter for unbeatable control through the hitting zone. Rawlings has also flame treated their wood on this model for a sleek overall feel that will have others turning their heads for a second look. Rawlings: The Mark Of A Pro!
This model, the Rawlings Big Stick I13 Birch Wood Baseball Bat (I13BIR), also features the pro ink dot certification to prove slope of grain straightness for MLB approval.