- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Extended Speed Barrel - 1.5 Inches Longer than the First Generation MAKO
- Extremely Low MOI / Game's Fastest Swing Speed
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- HYPERSKIN Grip (Thickness: 1.2 mm)
- Lowest Swing Weight Index in the 2017 Power Brigade Lineup
- Patented ConneXion Technology - Maximizes Energy Transfer and Eliminates Vibration
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology - Massive Sweet Spot / Unmatched Bat Speed
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- Ultra Thin 29/32 Inch Composite Handle
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
New for 2017! The latest and greatest members of the Power Brigade are here and ready to be unleashed.
The 2017 Easton MAKO BEAST is the newest version of one of the most popular baseball bats in the industry and it now has the biggest and most powerful composite barrel that Easton has ever made. By extending and combining the game's longest two-piece composite barrel with the game's fastest swing speed, this bat is an absolute BEAST that offers the lowest swing weight index out of the entire 2017 Easton lineup. A low swing weight index results in an evenly balanced model that delivers power through fast swing speeds. Easton's redesigned TCT Thermo Composite technology now provides an extended speed barrel design. So, the BEAST's barrel is longer than the legendary, first generation MAKO for more plate coverage and a huge sweet spot. This extended barrel is connected to 29/32 inch composite handle by the patented two-piece ConneXion technology that maximizes energy transfer while eliminating sting for optimized feel and comfort. Adding to the comfort is the fact that each MAKO BEAST comes wrapped with the formidable HYPERSKIN grip and it is backed by a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Easton: Unleash The Beast!
This 2017 Easton MAKO BEAST Senior League Baseball Bat: SL17MK10B features a -10 length to weight ratio, a 2 3/4 inch barrel diameter, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification.