The new high performance EK15 stick weighs an incredibly light 385 grams. It is the lightest and most responsive stick in the industry. The EK15 features the new EKORE technology which is a handmade manufacturing process requiring precision and attention to detail second to none. More durable than what can be built by machine, the EKORE technology eliminates any surplus materials and defects which can result in pre-mature breakage.
In order to provide players with the most responsive and vibration free blade in the industry, the EK15 features the second generation of the Vibration Reduction Foam Core (VRF) technology. New high density foam which breaks down much slower than other blades keeps its new feel longer. The low kick point enables the bottom part of the stick to bend and to get the shot off faster and the one-piece spear construction allows for effortless loading and an active response.
- Constructed with an ultra resistant carbon fiber which is 30% lighter than the competition
- More durable than what can be built by machine, eliminating any surplus materials and defects which can result in pre-mature breakage
- Production time is eight times longer than the mechanized method
- Provides a consistent flex throughout the shaft creating a perfect balance between lightness and sustainability
- Lightest and most responsive stick in the industry!
- 45 grams lighter than the Nexon 12 and 65 grams lighter than the T100
- The light weight construction combined with the low flex profile enables players to load the shaft quicker and get their shots off faster than ever before
- Unmatched balance, power and feel
- New high density foam breaks down much slower than other blades keeping that new stick feel for longer
- The carbon bridge in the middle of the blade ensures that the blade remains stiff longer for vibration reduction and optimal puck control
- Each step of the bladeÆs assembly process is done entirely by hand
- Completely redesigned high performance blade which leads to more powerful shots and a greater, more tangible feel of the puck
- Engineered for maximum energy output, the low kick maximizes loading for better control and precision
- One-piece spear construction for effortless loading and an active response
- Perfect for player who shoots in close and takes snap and wrist shots
- Responds quickly to all critical situations