No matter your hitting style, dominate the plate and get ready to blast with the 2016 Easton Bomb Squad Series.
Each bat in the Bomb Squad Series has been tuned to the exact specifications of some of the best hitters in the world. Designed specifically for Easton slugger Brett Helmer, the SP16BHU is ideal for hitters who want more mass in the barrel but a softer feel on contact. Like all of the loaded models in the Bomb Squad Series, this bat offers a weight specific end load. This progressive loading system places a different end load weight at the end of its 12 inch barrel. This means the heavier you go, the more softball-mashing mass that is placed right in the hitting zone. This two-piece, 100% composite design is highlighted by the extremely responsive TCT Thermo Composite Technology that makes up its barrel. To ensure that all of the valuable energy hitters create during their swing gets utilized, CXN ZERO Connection Technology unites the TCT to a stiff, spiral-wrapped SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle. And now featuring the new 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN Grip, the 2016 Easton Brett Helmer Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP16BHU improves feel and increases power with each swing you take.
The 2016 Easton Brett Helmer Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP16BHU is backed by a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty and is Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and SSUSA.
- Bomb Squad Series - Brett Helmer Signature Model
- Weight-Specific End Load - 26.5 oz = 1.5 oz Load, 27.5 oz = 2.5 oz Load, 28.5 oz = 3.5 oz Load
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and SSUSA
- CXN ZERO Technology - Eliminates Virtually All Vibration to Add More Power to Every Swing
- End Loaded Swing Weight - More Mass in the Barrel = Extreme Power and Distance
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle - Optimized Stiffness for Added Strength and Improved Feel
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology - Blends A Massive Sweet Spot with Unmatched Bat Speed
- Thin, 29/32 Inch Handle with New 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN Grip
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction