The Legit 220: SBL22B is an absolute bomb-dropper and is built to the exact specifications of Triple Crown Winner Greg Connell with its 13.5 inch barrel length and balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of sweet spot, bat speed, and control. The Legit brings together only the best technology from one of the top brands in the slow pitch arena - Worth Sports. Starting in the true, one-piece seamless barrel, its CF100 material blend guarantees a more durable, higher-performing design with its 100% carbon fiber composition. As with all Worth Legit models, this bat utilizes Flex 50 Technology to create unmatched whip and feel through the hitting zone. And with its 220 Advantage, you'll be hard-pressed to find another bat that performs as well with the use of the Classic M Extreme Softballs used in USSSA play.
And like all Worth slow pitch bats, the Legit is proudly made in the USA and it is backed by a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Greg Connell Signature Model
- 13.5 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 220 Advantage - Tuned to Max Performance and Durability with Classic M Extreme Softball
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA
- Balanced Swing Weight - Ultimate Combination of Bat Speed and Barrel Control
- CF100 Tech - 100% Carbon Fiber Provides A Lighter, More Durable Barrel
- Flex 50 Handle Technology - Creates Unmatched Whip and Feel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Multi-Wall Barrel Construction
- TRUE1 Tech - Seamless Barrel for Increased Durability and Performance
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction