- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight
- ConneXion Technology - Maximizes Energy Transfer and Eliminates Vibration
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology - Massive Sweet Spot / Unmatched Bat Speed
- TORQ 360 Degree Rotating Handle Technology - Stay Inside / Square Up More Pitches
- TORQ TAQ Grip
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- Ultra-Thin, 29/32 Inch Composite Handle
TCT Thermo Composite Technology is the key to the MAKO TORQ's industry-leading swing speed, massive sweet spot, and pure feel on contact. This innovative material comprises both the barrel and handle which are united by Easton's patented 2-PC ConneXion Technology. By isolating the handle from the barrel with the connection joint, energy transfer is maximized while simultaneously eliminating any unwanted vibration. The MAKO TORQ's foundation is then optimized with one of the lightest swing weights on the market. Sounds like exactly what every ballplayer is searching for, right? Well, the team at Easton has taken this design to a whole new level with the inclusion of the TORQ 360 Degree Rotating Handle Technology. Last season, the TORQ Handle surpassed all expectations and more-than-delivered on its promises:
Own The Inner Half: The TORQ Handle frees up your hands, allowing hitters to barrel-up the inside pitch and avoid the dreaded "jam sandwich".
Stay Inside The Ball: By getting your hands inside the ball, the TORQ promotes the best swing mechanics for more consistent, powerful contact.
Power To All Fields: TORQ Technology helps you keep the barrel on-plane longer through the hitting zone, so you can drive the ball with more backspin (to all parts of the yard).
The MAKO TORQ Youth features a 2 1/4" barrel diameter, -10 length to weight ratio, new TORQ TAQ Performance Grip, and is Approved for Play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC and USSSA.