No matter your hitting style, dominate the plate and get ready to blast with the 2016 Easton Bomb Squad Series.
Each bat in the Bomb Squad Series has been tuned to the exact specifications of some of the best hitters in the world. Designed specifically for Easton slugger Brian Wegman, the SP16BWU is ideal for hitters who want a little more mass in the barrel but also increased bat control through the zone. Like all of the loaded models in the Bomb Squad Series, this bat offers a weight specific end load. This progressive loading system places a different end load weight at the end of its 12 inch barrel. This means the heavier you go, the more softball-mashing mass that is placed right in the hitting zone. This one-piece, Single System Composite design is highlighted by the proven performance of the IMX Advanced Composite that makes up its barrel. In order to reduce its flex, improving both control and energy transfer on solid contact, the barrel is seamlessly united to its spiral-wrapped SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle for unmatched performance. And now featuring the new 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN Grip, the 2016 Easton Brian Wegman Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP16BWU improves feel and increases power with each swing you take.
The 2016 Easton Brian Wegman Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP16BWU is backed by a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty and is Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and SSUSA.
- Bomb Squad Series - Brian Wegman Signature Model
- Weight-Specific End Load - 26 oz = 1 oz Load, 27 oz = 2 oz Load, 28 oz = 3 oz Load
- Realtree APC Camo Design
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and SSUSA
- End Loaded Swing Weight - More Mass in the Barrel = Extreme Power and Distance
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- IMX Advanced Composite Barrel - Ultra-Responsive Hitting Surface for Max Performance
- One-Piece, Fully Composite Construction Improves Barrel Control
- SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle - Optimized Stiffness for Added Strength and Improved Feel
- Thin, 29/32 Inch Handle with New 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN Grip